I installed a 32bit Windows 7 old pc few months before Windows 10 release. Checked for update if any news about windows 10 update, its not there!
So what I do to force upgrade is :
- Press Start, type “regedit” without quote.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade
- Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value with Name = AllowOSUpgrade
- Then right click on AllowOSUpgrade, click modify and set the Value = 1. You will see this in Data column = (0x00000001)
- Open windows update, and click check update. Windows 10 upgrade will appear. Start upgrade!
Wait the download finish, around 2.5GB only. Good luck.
The story of a 14-year-old hoping to impress his teachers with a homemade clock who ended up in handcuffs instead turned Ahmed Mohamed into an instant celebrity. Police have decided not to file “hoax bomb” charges against Ahmed, but social networks are still seething with outrage over the egregious treatment of a person of color simply wanting to participate in technology.
Along with the outrage, however, has come an outpouring of support from technology’s biggest names.
“Ahmed, if you ever want to come by Facebook, I’d love to meet you,” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a post that went up on his personal page today. “Keep building.”
Marc Andreessen, co-founder of prominent Silicon Valley venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, tweeted a sly joke about the potato clocks he hacked on as a kid before turning his Twitter feed into a supportive retweet storm.
From its Science Fair account, Google tweeted that it would save Ahmed a seat at the show (and urged him to bring his clock).
Master tweeter Aaron Levie, CEO of enterprise cloud company Box, also extended an invitation.
Source : read more at wired.com
Great Ahmed, keep building! #IStandWithAhmed
Where are the active bloggers? They gone after huge social website come. Sure, I miss blogging.
Long time ago, everyone had blogs. Everyone try to get good traffic to their site by promote it in comment at other blog, paid advertised, blogger contest and other. Now the thing going slow or just me. I know, I’m getting old, but I really miss the blogging time. With good community, we got bigger and know each other.
I hope this not gone forever, I will continue write this blog in English and Malay 😛 and dont forget to remind me if there any mistake in grammar or else!
- Create a folder in your windows under – username/newFolder(any name)
- Create a folder in your Linux under home – ~/newFolder(any name)
Mount in Linux :
sudo mount -t vboxsf newFolder ~/newFolder