I installed a 32bit Windows 7 old pc few months before Windows 10 release. Checked for update if any news about windows 10 update, its not there!
So what I do to force upgrade is :
- Press Start, type “regedit” without quote.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade
- Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value with Name = AllowOSUpgrade
- Then right click on AllowOSUpgrade, click modify and set the Value = 1. You will see this in Data column = (0x00000001)
- Open windows update, and click check update. Windows 10 upgrade will appear. Start upgrade!
Wait the download finish, around 2.5GB only. Good luck.